We've All Heard The Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that don't want to watch a movie, a prosecutor said that a guy played video games with an AR15 too much so he was conditioned to see anyone coming his way as a target like the game. They then go on to say watch what you say online or in texts because all that stuff is evidence and never goes away. You can't say "all biden voters should die" then expect to have that ignored if you have to shoot a bad guy that comes into your house.
That's the gist. I'm sure anyone over 30 knows this already, but for the younger crowd that trusts texts, reddit, and discord - watch what you say. Someone's always watching.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that don't want to watch a movie, a prosecutor said that a guy played video games with an AR15 too much so he was conditioned to see anyone coming his way as a target like the game. They then go on to say watch what you say online or in texts because all that stuff is evidence and never goes away. You can't say "all biden voters should die" then expect to have that ignored if you have to shoot a bad guy that comes into your house.
That's the gist. I'm sure anyone over 30 knows this already, but for the younger crowd that trusts texts, reddit, and discord - watch what you say. Someone's always watching.

I disagree, I talk to people my age and my age is a long way from under 30, gun guys mostly, that don't know the first thing about what is legal and what isn't. I wish that wasn't true but it is, unfortunately for most the whole CCW/self defense thing begins and ends with the pistol. But boring Use of Force law, not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom