1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

What’s my 30.06 worth

Discussion in 'Rifle & Shotgun Discussion' started by Justin O. (Cali), Mar 29, 2021.

1. Justin O. (Cali)

Justin O. (Cali) Marksman

Rating
    100%
    I have a 30.06 Winchester 670a bolt action rifle I’m thinking about getting rid of. I’m not sure what it’s worth. It’s got a sniper 4x16x50 multi color illumination scope. With wind and elevation adjustments, a case, and a bunch (2-4 boxes), and a nice rifle sling. The problem is I’m not sure what it’s worth. I bought it so long ago. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Checked my 42nd Edition Gun Traders Guide, they don't show a model 670a, they just show Model 670 Bolt-Action Sporting Rifle, and a carbine and a magnum version. The 670 and 670 carbine were both available in 30-06, the standard had a 22 inch barrel and the carbine a 19 inch barrel.

Approximate values (which probably don't take into account covid prices)
    New in box - $386
    Excellent - $308
    Good - $231

670 carbine
    NIB - $356
    Exc. - $338
    Good - $244

No idea on the scope, apparently it came with open sights. They describe the stock as Monte Carlo with checkered pistol grip and forearm, so not sure if you're has a different fiberglass stock or if it's painted.

Hope that helps. The book was on clearance, so it may not be the latest version although I couldn't find a 43rd edition. Copyright date is 2020.

Justin O. (Cali) likes this.