What are you listening to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs. GED and I will celebrate our 38th anniversary this week. Here are a few songs that were popular in 1986...

Congrats on the 38 years of having found someone willing to put up with you.

Your list reminds me why I RARELY listen to anything from the 80s, especially the stuff that was popular. 😁 😁

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the 38 years of having found someone willing to put up with you.

Your list reminds me why I RARELY listen to anything from the 80s, especially the stuff that was popular. 😁 😁

I was/am more of a metal fan and Mrs. GED is more country, but stuff like this was a "compromise" for both of us back then.

Nowadays, she listens to her George Strait and Conway Twitty and I enjoy my Metallica and Disturbed and everybody's happy.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was/am more of a metal fan and Mrs. GED is more country, but stuff like this was a "compromise" for both of us back then.

Nowadays, she listens to her George Strait and Conway Twitty and I enjoy my Metallica and Disturbed and everybody's happy.
My wife is more into "pop" songs and crappy rap. I prefer metal hard rock/grunge. We have a deal, when we are in her car, we listen to her stuff. When we are in my truck, we listen to my stuff. Unfortunately, since her car gets better gas mileage, we tend to be in a lot more so I have to listen to her stuff more than I'd like. 😁

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is more into "pop" songs and crappy rap. I prefer metal hard rock/grunge. We have a deal, when we are in her car, we listen to her stuff. When we are in my truck, we listen to my stuff. Unfortunately, since her car gets better gas mileage, we tend to be in a lot more so I have to listen to her stuff more than I'd like. 😁

Yeah, I'll fire up some Foo Fighters, Audioslave or Metallica and she asks how I can listen to that "noise."

These last few days, I've been listening to some Dokken. That was my buddy Tim's favorite band from back in the day...

Latest posts

Top Bottom