What covid catch phrase do you dislike the most?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont get me started on this BS either i walked off my job after 30+ years because of all the stupid stuff they was making us do but the rules didnt apply to them.

Sorry it came to that but congrats on the retirement!! Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy! And don't watch the news -- it's just the same **** every single day. Only thing I pay attention to is the weather ...

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry it came to that but congrats on the retirement!! Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy! And don't watch the news -- it's just the same **** every single day. Only thing I pay attention to is the weather ...
I havent had the tv turned on in over 3 years dont even know why i have one except to view my security cameras. and as far as retirement goes it s*cks so far has rained the first 2 days of it and dont look like its going to let up this week any not complaining thou we needed the rain in a bad way.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent had the tv turned on in over 3 years dont even know why i have one except to view my security cameras. and as far as retirement goes it s*cks so far has rained the first 2 days of it and dont look like its going to let up this week any not complaining thou we needed the rain in a bad way.

I saw your post about your leaky radiator too. Man I can see why you are not impressed so far. Don't worry -- it'll get better ... It's really actually pretty nice to be able to spend time doing things that you enjoy. It took me a second to realize I need the structure I had when I worked to make the best use of all this free time so I schedule my days just like I did when I worked. After several years of staying home I took a part-time job last year doing the same thing I did in my free time -- shopping at arts/crafts/fabric stores. Now I get paid to play with fabric!! Lol Grumpy says me working at a fabric store is like an alcoholic working at Byron's but I'm having a blast! Lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I havent had the tv turned on in over 3 years dont even know why i have one except to view my security cameras. and as far as retirement goes it s*cks so far has rained the first 2 days of it and dont lok like its going to let up this week any not complaining thou we needed the rain in a bad way.

Retirement sucks? On the contrary. It sucks not. You might consider talking to others here who are retired and lovin' it. We will help you get through the first phases of the transition to the "new normal" of your daily life. And remember when it comes to us retired guys, "we're all in this together". Now go wash your hands and stay 6 feet away from others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont get me started on this BS either i walked off my job after 30+ years because of all the stupid stuff they was making us do but the rules didnt apply to them.

Look at all the politicians that got themselves caught going against the own rules, a lady mayor in Texas closed down hair salons but guess where she went to to get her own hair done?
And today I saw that the mayor of Philadelphia, who quote/unquote on the advice of his health commissioner, is keeping restaurant dining rooms CLOSED in the City of Brotherly Love, was caught on camera going over to Maryland and having a meal inside a restaurant last weekend.

"Rules for thee but not for me," that what chaps my fat old a$$ about this whole thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom