What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I haven't loaded anything in a while due to it being like a dang pizza oven in my garage, so a couple days ago I moved everything inside and mounted my press to the dining table. My wife doesn't seem to know that I drilled 2 holes in the table yet, but what is done is done! 🤣
If you keep the holes covered with strategically placed "stuff", she may or notice for quite some time.

Then, when she asks about those holes, you can say "You haven't noticed those before this? They've been there a long time... ".

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I haven't loaded anything in a while due to it being like a dang pizza oven in my garage, so a couple days ago I moved everything inside and mounted my press to the dining table. My wife doesn't seem to know that I drilled 2 holes in the table yet, but what is done is done! 🤣
If she says anything, she ain't the right one. 😂

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So tell me how you came up with your username again.... :rollingla

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"And he was never heard from again"

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a new scale all setup

1692301389095.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom