What did you do to get prepared for season today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just looking at getting all of the storm damaged tower blinds rebuilt, and set back up. Got a lot of brush hogging to do, downed trees to cut and move that are blocking deer trails, and food plots disked. Lots of work.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just walked out the back door and watched a yearling contently eat cowpeas while I worked with the tractor. I watched the deer watching me and we both were content with our respective jobs. I will soon start building elevated towers to take to Antlers for my special youth hunters. I will install 2 this year.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from buying walmart out of ammo, 800 rounds of white box 9mm
If I decide to hunt with my 17 I should be good to go LOL
Most my bow shooting as of right now comes in the form of bowfishing. Couple hundred shots at night a few nights a week. I should head out west in the next few weeks to check the damage.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Zip, zero, zilch. Driving a combine for someone to help them finish up, it's a almost brand new Gleaner, though, incredible machine. Saw several deer after dark in the lights though:)

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked to friends in Jet about hunting some turkeys up there. I visited the property last week. We caught about 40 fish from the spring-fed pond, saw several deer and about two dozen turkeys. Can't wait for fall.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut a new shooting lane across the creek, so I can set up a new steel gong at 200yds. Time to play!! Oh, and watched Deer Slayer watching deer eating cowpeas while watching him on the tractor and them both being content.....and thought that I will probably be the one putting up the two tower stands at Antlers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom