What did you do to get prepared for season today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut a new shooting lane across the creek, so I can set up a new steel gong at 200yds. Time to play!! Oh, and watched Deer Slayer watching deer eating cowpeas while watching him on the tractor and them both being content.....and thought that I will probably be the one putting up the two tower stands at Antlers.
Need Help?

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bassin - Come shoot on the new range and watch the deer watch me watchun them and we ALL can be content:brick:from Huckleberry. I am going to have some time free around July 4, I think.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I got the Crossbows new Red Dot sighted in. Made about 25 shots in the process and put the last two bolts through the same hole on the bullseye. Need to find that ballistics chart I saw online somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually went over to the farm two days ago, and saw one of the biggest bucks I've seen in a long time. Being in velvet makes them look bigger, but I took that into consideration.
Took the broken window from the tower blind back home to be fixed, swept out the owl poop, and put out rat bait in the barn.

One food plot that was planted with wheat is still thick with big heads. If its still that way come september, I'll just do a light disking, and its done.
The other has alkali, so it doesn't do much after sprouting, but it does draw in deer.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Put game cameras out this morning, three over food, one over a 90% dried up pond, according to the tracks, the pond has seen a lot of action. Doves everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom