What did you do to get prepared for season today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just picked up my new stryker 380 from JP archery in sapulpa. To repeat the words of the tostitos chip bag, boo-yah... bring it!!!

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that tractor off the bridge that is ugly glad no one got hurt or had a heat stroke getting it out,i am very surprised theres that much water in the creek,want part of oklahoma is this

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my "to do as soon as I get a few hours to myself" list. Buy a new ML scope, finish building a box blind, move a couple stands, and set out a couple feeders and cams. Hoping to accomplish a couple of them this weekend.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
loaded some stout loads for the 357 lever gun and finished up my loads for the 06. working on a trailer blind that i have planned in my head for years!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
loaded some stout loads for the 357 lever gun and finished up my loads for the 06. working on a trailer blind that i have planned in my head for years!

Post some pics of that if you get a chance, do you plan on leaving the tires on or off when it gets to its location, I've been toying around with the ideas of making one myself. Don't know if I want to commit my small trailer to it or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom