What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
news has reported that the navy recorded the implosion and notified the coast guard several days ago.
1687480506056.png

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless, if I was family I’d like to know they died instantaneously by being vaporized by the immense pressure. It ain’t much, but it’s something.
Absolutely. But the implication was that the wsj said the administration withheld information for political reasons. The article actually never said that.

As you said, knowing the truth is important for the family.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, I read the WSJ article, and Posobiec's spin on it is strictly his. The article doesn't mention Biden at all, and the article doesn't imply anything about it--it's just straight up reporting of the facts. What it says, in essence, is:

1) On Sunday, the Navy detected what they thought was the sound of an implosion or explosion in the area where the debris field was ultimately discovered.
2) The Navy could not confirm that it was the Titan, but they immediately reported it to the USCG.
3) The USCG continued the search, using the Navy's info to help narrow the search area.
4) On Thursday, the USCG discovered the debris field, at which point they reported that fact.

Suggesting that it was withheld as a diversion, let alone that it was ordered by Biden, is something that Posobiec invented on his own. And, quite frankly, it sounds ludicrous based on the article's actual contents.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely. But the implication was that the wsj said the administration withheld information for political reasons. The article actually never said that.

As you said, knowing the truth is important for the family.
It was all a show. Nothing more. There was no equipment on the scene to recover any submersible had they still been alive.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was all a show. Nothing more. There was no equipment on the scene to recover any submersible had they still been alive.
Maybe so. I can only go on what has been reported as I’m not there. They likely suspected or knew, but I cannot say what equipment was or wasn’t available with any certainty.

Either way it is unfortunate for the families involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom