What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very bad deal overall, but I would not think the passengers were oblivious to the dangers and made bad decisions based on what is and public about the manufacturing of this "Sub" Yep, anytime we move out of our normal environment we increase our chances for disaster. Some of us like pushing the limits more than others. Some of us trust others opinions of what is safe or not more than others. Some of us have had enough life and really don't give a damned. They all made their decisions to do what they wanted to do. Yep, feel sorry for the families who will be missing their relatives. But those people made their own decision to take a chance. We all have to decide our lives. They made their decisions and died with them. Nope, not for me, I think I will work on finding a more stupider way, like walking under my 400lb garage door when a spring breaks or fall off a ladder or let a chain saw get away from me cleaning brush or something like that. At least it was quick with out a lot of suffering and pain.

that 19 year old is the least culpable in this situation, realistically...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they were instantly vaporized by the implosion and water pressure. i doubt there's anything left for the fish to eat, and the organic matter remaining would have probably been taken away by ocean currents. i'm no expert, but that's my assumption...there's nothing left.
Most probably correct. It's like dynamite exploding in reverse. Not as powerful, but still plenty enough to make you just disappear just about instantly.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What bodies?

Fish food

They are nothing but a grease slick in the water column.

they were instantly vaporized by the implosion and water pressure. i doubt there's anything left for the fish to eat, and the organic matter remaining would have probably been taken away by ocean currents. i'm no expert, but that's my assumption...there's nothing left.
Yeah, I noticed that every request by the media saying ”what about the bodies?”, “have we found remains?”, and my personal favorite: ”are we gonna go retrieve them?” Were all completely ignored by the CG and experts. There isn’t gonna be anything left to find.

At the end of the day we”re all just meat bags with some blood and poop sloshing around inside, trying to eat and put our organs inside of other meat bag’s organs. We don’t stand up to hydraulic pressure too well.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0549.jpeg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very bad deal overall, but I would not think the passengers were oblivious to the dangers and made bad decisions based on what is and public about the manufacturing of this "Sub" Yep, anytime we move out of our normal environment we increase our chances for disaster. Some of us like pushing the limits more than others. Some of us trust others opinions of what is safe or not more than others. Some of us have had enough life and really don't give a damned. They all made their decisions to do what they wanted to do. Yep, feel sorry for the families who will be missing their relatives. But those people made their own decision to take a chance. We all have to decide our lives. They made their decisions and died with them. Nope, not for me, I think I will work on finding a more stupider way, like walking under my 400lb garage door when a spring breaks or fall off a ladder or let a chain saw get away from me cleaning brush or something like that. At least it was quick with out a lot of suffering and pain.
I heard this from one of the interviews related to the sub.

“Risk is relative”

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They was an interview yesterday that had one of the guys that was in the vessel that first discovered the Titantic and another guy who'd been down with owner who just died. They both said 1600' off the bow of the Titantic was where everyone starts the descent to view the Titantic. They also said that the vessel was designed to float to the surface if something went wrong as long as the hull wasn't compromised. They were unhappy that authorities were giving folks hope with the tapping sounds heard every thirty minutes. They both said those guys would have been banging constantly if they were alive.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They was an interview yesterday that had one of the guys that was in the vessel that first discovered the Titantic and another guy who'd been down with owner who just died. They both said 1600' off the bow of the Titantic was where everyone starts the descent to view the Titantic. They also said that the vessel was designed to float to the surface if something went wrong as long as the hull wasn't compromised. They were unhappy that authorities were giving folks hope with the tapping sounds heard every thirty minutes. They both said those guys would have been banging constantly if they were alive.
This was a good interview talking about the safety, details and abilities of the sub.

Latest posts

Top Bottom