What Do You Think About This Mini-Sub deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He's claiming communication and transponder communication was lost at 3500' which is "only" 1553psi......

Screenshot_20230623_231227_TikTok.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m betting at about 3500’ they were wishing a 50 year old uninspirational white guy was piloting the sub. :rolleyes2

I’d like to feel sorry for those guys, but in my opinion, this is a play stupid game and win stupid prizes situation.
Especially with the resources the billionaires had to investigate this company and their manufacturing processes and the fact the business and the workers were warned by an engineer employee that was fired and settled his lawsuit.

I guess he was right and will be venerated.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m betting at about 3500’ they were wishing a 50 year old uninspirational white guy was piloting the sub. :rolleyes2

I’d like to feel sorry for those guys, but in my opinion, this is a play stupid game and win stupid prizes situation.
Yeah and if that's where it the implosion happened, it wasn't 5500psi, it's was only 1565psi. That changes things when discussing an instantaneous death.....that's just weak power washer psi.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah and if that's where it the implosion happened, it wasn't 5500psi, it's was only 1565psi. That changes things when discussing an instantaneous death.....that's just weak power washer psi.
Yes. My cheap electric Karcher is rated for 1800 psi. It will peel paint, and is uncomfortable to hit your own body with, so it would be a lot slower way to die. Poor kid.☹️

Latest posts

Top Bottom