What Do You Use OSA For?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you know I was joking. The only threats I receive are the ones from my Doctor. You gonna die if you don't lose weight! Heck, I'm gonna die anyway, I tell him, you think I want to die hongry?
Additionally, there is probably no problem known to man that someone on this board hasn't had at one time or another and they can give some mighty good advice on repairs, relationships as well as many sundry things.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do know you were on there. I recognize the style of posting, and the attitude.:boxing3:

You mean self-righteous, antagonistic and gutter-minded???

:pms2:

...an awesome gal who has changed her screen name a half dozen times ...

She just keeps forgetting her passwords, and has to keep changing her email address to stay one step ahead of Homeland Security!

:tounge2:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met a guy at WalMart in Edmond, in the Sporting Goods Dept. He told me about BarterTown.

I signed up there, turns out it was several months prior to it going dark.

That was a strange forum.

I moved over to this forum eventually. I'm not really sure why.

Yeah, BT was pretty cool. Funny how so many people get emotionally attached to forum conversation/persona, etc...
Freaking adults take stuff seriously. It's no wonder younger kids kill themselves over social media bullhockey.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In March of 2019 I bought 9 boxes of Federal Automatch .22lr ammunition off of a OSA member. I open the last box last month -- That doesn’t count the CCI; Bulk Federal (bought a 1375 bucket in 6/19); Blazer; Remington; Federal suppressed and Geco ammunition I have used.

I believe many people (Mrs. Engineman1960 is included) think, that I might have a problem.

I believe my problem was I should have bought more of the Federal Suppressed.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it sure has changed since I joined back in 2006. There were very few of us on here but the knowledge passed around was great. Great deals in the classifieds was common place. Now there are so many new faces it is just awesome to see how it has grown. I have met some very very great guys and gals on here and many I would consider good friends that I would not have if it were not for OSA!

When someone is in need of help and reach out on here, the response is always great.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it sure has changed since I joined back in 2006. There were very few of us on here but the knowledge passed around was great. Great deals in the classifieds was common place. Now there are so many new faces it is just awesome to see how it has grown. I have met some very very great guys and gals on here and many I would consider good friends that I would not have if it were not for OSA!

When someone is in need of help and reach out on here, the response is always great.

I agree, and I think that in the final analysis, we're a pretty good group of folks and dare I say it...a community.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean self-righteous, antagonistic and gutter-minded???

:pms2:

She just keeps forgetting her passwords, and has to keep changing her email address to stay one step ahead of Homeland Security!

:tounge2:

Lol why you busting MY balls?!?!?! Haha! Actually I'm kinda surprised it took this long for somebody to do it. ;) Y'all are gonna miss me when I'm gone!! #kisskiss

Latest posts

Top Bottom