What edc have you stuck with the longest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kershaw Grid. Cheap enough to lose but more than good enough to do what I need.

I have been carrying this model for many years. This is #3. #1 was lost and #2 I wore out the assisted opening mechanism.

View attachment 498108
That looks very useful. Kershaw has some good ones. I carried an assisted opening one for a bit that I really liked but gave it away because of my griptilian love at the time.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’d probably have to be the Spyderco Copilot that I’ve been using as a money clip for the better part of 30 years. There were a few years there in early 2000s where I used a different money clip, but that Spyderco has been in my pocket for more than 25 of those 30 years.

A close second would be the Victorinox Classic SD that I’ve had on my keychain for over 20 years, but I can’t really count that one because the original is on my night stand, and the one on my keychain now has only been there for ten years.

Of my normal use knives, the oldest EDC is the ZT 0405 that I’ve been carrying for five years now.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My go to is the stainless Kershaw Leek with the serrated edge.

Leek_2.jpg

Leek_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom