What have you got for rimfire rifles right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, one of the newer Japanese T-bolt Target/Varmint. Much more accurate than my old one (now gone) - Leupold 6x scope w/parallax adjusted by factory. Get's em right in the eye when I do my part.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing fancy or exciting.

Marlin 75, Springfield 87A, Marlin 80DL, Hawes Western Marshal, and a Ruger 22/45. Plus my old Marlin 37 that I am still trying to find parts for.

Reaction score
Got an old Rem. 582 my pops gave me a long time ago, thing still groups better than most 10/22's I see at the ranges.

I'll bet - let me know if you ever want to sell, please! :)

GSG-5,Sig 522, S&W M&P .22, and a H&R M-12 Target.

Dayum - pics, pics, pics!

Shweetness. One of these days we should have a rimfire only get together.

It'd sure be cheap to shoot all the different guns.

Ya know, that's not a half bad l'il plan ya got there! It would be cheap, and a lot of fun. I've got some spinner targets and such...

Oh, I forgot - the other day (other week) I picked up a Marlin 99-M1, which is sorta like an early version of a model 60 made to look like an M1 Carbine - have not shot it yet, but it feels fun, light, and handy.

Man I have to work for 4 hours this morning, then get off to a last chance turkey hunt, but I definitely will be posting pics later in the week, or tomorrow if I get a turkey early in the morning and come home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom