What I'm bringing to SuperDave's Norman Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really looking forward to the show this weekend, and I figured I'd make a post here showing what I'll be bringing with me. (Mods I wasn't sure where to put this thread. So if it's in the wrong location please move it to the appropriate one. Thanks!)

First up is a kitchen knife (9-3/4” blade, 15” OAL). It was a CASE blank that I picked up at the Tulsa gunshow. The handles are red oak, that are sealed with a tung oil finish. $20

The 10 neck knives in the center are made from Lenox Demo sawzall blades. They are L6 steel, which I annealed and ground into shape, and then heat treated. The scale from the heat treating was left on the blades as it makes a cool finish. The design and shape is similar to the Izula. The handle are leather backed and then hemp wrapped. The sizes are around 6-1/2” OAL. Comes with a sheath. $20 each

Right side of the screen, Top to Bottom:

The two straight edge are full flat ground and made from 01 Tool Steel. Handle are leather backed and then hemp wrapped. They are around 7-1/2” OAL and the blades are 3-1/2”. $25 each

The next three are vintage knives that I refinished. First up is a really unique vintage Sheffield (14” OAL, 8-1/2” blade) carving knife. This one I just restored. Cool and unique blade. Next is a vintage Old Hickory butcher's knife that I reshaped and refinished into a bushcrafting blade. The handle is contoured red oak and hemp wrapped. The last one is a vintage Stewart's Handmade Knife that I also reshaped and refinished into a bushcrafting style blade. The handle is latherbacked and then hempwrapped. $15 each

The three folder at the bottom are various Case folders. The camo folder is $5. The black Sod Buster Jr. is $12. And the Trapper is $20.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Hatchets Left to Right:

Vintage Kelly Hatchet (Pre 1940s). Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Vintage Roofer's Hatchet. Original haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $15

Vintage Plumb Boy Scout Hatchet (Pre 1940s). Stained hickory haft with a hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Vintage Westline Roofer's Hatchet. Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $15

Vintage Plumb Boy Scout Hatchet (w/ the Boy Scout emblem) (Pre 1940s). Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $20

Vintage Coleman Hatchet. $5

Vintage Chopper (made in Japan) Hatchet. $10

[Broken External Image]

Axes Top to Bottom:

Vintage Tru-Test (1940s) Boy's Axe. Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $25

Vintage Collins Hudson Bay Axe (1950s). Stained and flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $25

Vintage Double Bit Axe w/ “93” stamped on the head. Flamed hickory haft with hand rubbed Boiled Linseed Oil finish. $40

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Kukris:

These beast are forged from high carbon spring steel (1060 or 5160). They come with a heavy duty (10 oz) leather sheath. I will have a total of 7 at the show, one has already been claimed, so 6 left. $90 each.

If anyone who has bought a kukri from me already and would like a sheath they are $25, just let me know if you want one. I will have one extra sheath at the show if some one wants to claim it.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Traditional Bushcraft Skinners these are made from 01 tool steel (3/16"). Four different sizes. The handles are leather backed and then hemp wrapped. They will come with a leather sheath as well. I will post pics of the blades and their sheaths soon. They also have a leather lanyard that I adding to them soon. $65 each.

[Broken External Image]

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you bringing those to the Claremore show?

Probably not as unfortunately I don't think I'll have another stockpile made by that time. Realistically I'm thinking 1 to 2 shows a year (as a seller) for me. I'll probably be at the show as a buyer though, and if I have some stuff made up I'll be sure to bring them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom