1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Coye Knives

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Bill Coye, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Bill Coye

Bill Coye Sharpshooter

[​IMG]

Here's one I just finished in carbon fiber. This knife ships out for Kabul today.

BC

2. Bill Coye

Bill Coye Sharpshooter

I just posted 4 Ridgebacks for sale in the classified area.

These are not cross-posted anywhere else - you guys have first crack at them.

Thanks!

3. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    It's been a while, but did you ever produce a tanto-bladed knife?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  4. Bill Coye

Bill Coye Sharpshooter

I've done one tanto shaped knife with a hollow grind...not a true tanto in the traditional sense. It's a fairly complex grind that I haven't mastered yet.

BC

5. HMFIC

HMFIC Sharpshooter

Great looking knives Bill.

6. cigman1st

cigman1st Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I wanted to give Bill a Five, count them, (5) star rating for customer service and product quality. I believe in telling people "good job" when I have a pleasant buying experience. Lord knows there sure doesn't seem to be many these days. In the last two months I have bought a total of 3 Ridgebacks, one for my son-in-law, one from Bill at the Wannabreaker Gun Show in Tulsa, and one off of the forum withing the last few days. I had been wanting one of these knives for I know a couple of years but it seems I always just missed the opportunity. As a matter of fact, I bought the last one he had at the Tulsa show, the green one, and the hang-tag said #1. It must have been a sign from God. My son-in-law found one online and I got it for his Christmas present. The last had the orange liners under black G10, and that it just cool. Back to Bill...the quality of his work is evident as soon as you pick his knives up. But what struck me the most was his desire to take the time to tell you how he does some of his work and without prompting, a heart felt, "I'll be here down the road if you need me." If I could get this level of quality and customer service on other purchases, I believe it would be worth a little extra of my money. To that end, this is intended as a big Thank You for your product Bill. Merry Christmas!
    [​IMG]

7. 264Magnum

264Magnum Sharpshooter

Used a Coye knife to dress out a deer this morning.

[​IMG]

8. Josh-L

Josh-L Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My deer... my Ridgeback.... and you bloody and doing the work. Life was good this morning! Thanks again Kyle for putting me on the deer, Timmy for the Christmas present and Bill for the knife of course. lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  9. cigman1st

cigman1st Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I love it when a Christmas gift is used. Merry Christmas Josh-L!

10. Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I had to dig in to find this thread, it has been bumped off the 3 pages of our Photo Album section.

I've got no content to add to this, but I wanted to bump it up to put it back into view for others, as this is one of my favorite threads on OSA.