Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_004_2.jpg

Here's one I just finished in carbon fiber. This knife ships out for Kabul today.

BC

cigman1st

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to give Bill a Five, count them, (5) star rating for customer service and product quality. I believe in telling people "good job" when I have a pleasant buying experience. Lord knows there sure doesn't seem to be many these days. In the last two months I have bought a total of 3 Ridgebacks, one for my son-in-law, one from Bill at the Wannabreaker Gun Show in Tulsa, and one off of the forum withing the last few days. I had been wanting one of these knives for I know a couple of years but it seems I always just missed the opportunity. As a matter of fact, I bought the last one he had at the Tulsa show, the green one, and the hang-tag said #1. It must have been a sign from God. My son-in-law found one online and I got it for his Christmas present. The last had the orange liners under black G10, and that it just cool. Back to Bill...the quality of his work is evident as soon as you pick his knives up. But what struck me the most was his desire to take the time to tell you how he does some of his work and without prompting, a heart felt, "I'll be here down the road if you need me." If I could get this level of quality and customer service on other purchases, I believe it would be worth a little extra of my money. To that end, this is intended as a big Thank You for your product Bill. Merry Christmas!
i290.photobucket.com_albums_ll258_cigman1st_photo3_1.jpg

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My deer... my Ridgeback.... and you bloody and doing the work. Life was good this morning! Thanks again Kyle for putting me on the deer, Timmy for the Christmas present and Bill for the knife of course. lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom