What I'm bringing to SuperDave's Norman Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that I will only be at the show Saturday afternoon as I am returning from a TDY (Temporary Duty) Saturday AM and then leaving for another on Sunday.
Here's what I will be bringing:

S&W Model 64, essentially a stainless Model 10, .38 spl, 4" barrel, very good condition ($325.00)
SCCY CPX-2, compact semi-auto 9mm pistol, polymer frame, stainless slide, 2 mags, LNIB, with all factory accessories ($275.00)
S&W Model 37-2 Airweight, excellent condition, bluing is 90%+, .38 spl ($350.00)
Marlin 1984, .357/.38, round barrel, in excellent condition, only the slightest wear showing in one or two spots on the barrel or action, stock is nearly flawless ($600.00)

Here is what I may be seeking:
S&W, K-Frame, .357 revolver, snub-3"
Ruger Mini-14 - prefer tactical folding ATI stock or side folding metal/wood stocks, would like 580 series or later 18X, carbine preferred over standard (With either would like the basic wood stock if still possessed) as a trade for the Marlin it would have to be in comparable condition - i.e. great condition
Cash as listed above
Heck, it will be a gun show - offer whatever you think might work - don't be offended if I say 'No Thanks" (or start laughing) and I promise not to be offended at what you offer

See ya Saturday.

Last edited:

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally decided on what to haul up from Altus .... AR Pistol (.223), AR Pistol (.22LR), DPMS Tactical AR (NIB), Detonics .45 (Original Detonics Rug and Paperwork) ERMA .380 Mini Luger, and a few other goodies .....

The AR .22 Pistol is a bit 'different' ..... :)

[Broken External Image]

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time at the show yesterday. It was good to see a bunch of old friends and meet tons of new OSA members.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to shake my hand, all those who made a purchase, and a BIG thanks to Super Dave for putting on a successful show. KUDOS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom