what is a Beretta 92FS worth these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked this Beretta 92FS up new when I was stationed at Fort Benning in the early 1990's. (Beretta USA Corp) I still have the original blue box and the blue plastic case as well. I'm trying to figure out what its worth these days. I haven't shot it in years.

Its probably got 500-600 rounds through it. I shot on the USAMU summer team in 93 & 94. During that time one of the armorers did a trigger job on it and installed a new trigger with an overtravel screw. (That was when they first started forcing us to shoot the Beretta during the national matches at Camp Perry.) I still have the original trigger though. I also have 15-20 fifteen-round mags with it. Along the way - someone also gave me a laser sight for it (but I never used it) which I put on for one of the pics.

Not sure if this helps - but the product number on the box says: P09219F3. Serial Number: BER164xxxx

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

ai1203.photobucket.com_albums_bb396_BAShooter_Toys_ef344ee6.jpg

ai1203.photobucket.com_albums_bb396_BAShooter_Toys_5c1b9aae.jpg

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know the answer to your question but I would bet $ that one of the mods will pick up on this thread as an attempt to get around the rules of when you can post in the classified section. Your gonna be in trouble mister.

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its almost 20 years old now. I think I bought it in 1991 not too long after I got back from Desert Storm. I figured it I would leave it to my boy someday.

So from the posts above... if I list the "replacement cost" at $500 for just the pistol then it sounds like I should be good to go on my personal property policy.

Thanks all for the feedback/input!

Much appreciated.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know the answer to your question but I would bet $ that one of the mods will pick up on this thread as an attempt to get around the rules of when you can post in the classified section. Your gonna be in trouble mister.

I'm with you, Sammy...this is a lame attempt at advertising.

Also, it's worth about $425-$450 without the laser...

Latest posts

Top Bottom