What is killing my chickens???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, as for the pics, if I were to Google them, I'd choose better ones than these. I was working with the light that I had.

i.imgur.com_Eh5spB4.jpg

i.imgur.com_aH1Yp1Z.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, do that with a hot coon in there...lmao. No shoot the MFer, hold it up with one hand and pond your chest with the other. Lol you let 2 critters go on accident?? Really? BS.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Now, just relax. Everything's going to be OK, got it? Sometimes I think you're going to have an aneurysm on some of my threads.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Now, just relax. Everything's going to be OK, got it? Sometimes I think you're going to have an aneurysm on some of my threads.

Who catches a critter that supposedly is causing you issue (killing livestock) and tries to slip it a drink of water? No one I know. I'd have pulled my pistol out before the camera also

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who catches a critter that supposedly is causing you issue (killing livestock) and tries to slip it a drink of water? No one I know. I'd have pulled my pistol out before the camera also

I don't know that it was killing my chickens. My chicken yard is like Ft Knox, Kentucky now. I had the cage trap beside my bedroom window outside. And that's where it is right now, baited and ready for action.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't know that it was killing my chickens. My chicken yard is like Ft Knox, Kentucky now. I had the cage trap beside my bedroom window outside. And that's where it is right now, baited and ready for action.
I kill any coon I see. Google rabies and coons or skunks are the first things u see.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also caught this dog, and I turned him loose, too. But heck, he might belong to someone around here, he was a big puppy, or acted like one when I let him out.

i.imgur.com_9DM03RJ.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I came home one night to the dogs barking. Go out back with a flashlight and they have a big ass coon up on a 8" fence post. I have no chickens but I have dog food out and it ain't for him. I don't need a vet bill after that coon kicks the **** outa my dogs so I went straight in and prepare his last meal. It was a Winchester 180 grain .30 cal. And I slept better after dropping his ass off in the "Bone pile". Varmints in my yard are all treated the same. Had he stayed away, he would have loved a longer life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom