What is the absolute worst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked for Mid America Door company in Ponca City for about 4 months when I was 19. That place was a hell hole. They only assembly line job I ever had. I wanted to kill my self everyday just so I wouldn't have to go back. The sad part was listening to all the people who thought it was the greatest job ever.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anything be worse than working for walmart? Did that for little over a year.

You know the wal-mart by my house is the one I am always at and there are at least 4-5 people that I KNOW have worked there for many, many years. same job, same position. I sometimes wonder if I should admire them or feel sorry for them. I know a guy that works at one of the WM tire lube centers and he has worked there for over 7 years as a lube tech! I always want to get the nerve to ask him if he is a convicted felon and maybe that's why he stays there. But I will never ask, just want to sometimes.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked for Mid America Door company in Ponca City for about 4 months when I was 19. That place was a hell hole. They only assembly line job I ever had. I wanted to kill my self everyday just so I wouldn't have to go back. The sad part was listening to all the people who thought it was the greatest job ever.

I totally had this exact same experience at a job just six months ago when I worked for a commercial flooring company delivering flooring products. I spent 90% of the day working in the steaming hot warehouse while they cracked the whip! Lets just say I only worked there for a week. IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

Best part was one of the counter sales guys was telling me how he had 2-bachelors degrees in business and something else, and he was only a part time counter sales, part time delivery driver and FULL-TIME douche bag. I asked him, "why don't you use your degree(s) and get a really good job?" he say's man this job is awesome! MORON!!!!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums Ice cream and Diary.

I worked there too. I liked it actually, i was just really underpaid. It might help to add I got to work with friends 90% of the time :)

Ha! Me too! I kinda liked it ... except for the underpaid part. (Yeah, my best friend worked there too! I'm pretty sure that didn't hurt!)

shoveling out calf hutches..... small confined space and ****..... 'nuff said

I did this growing up ... My dad was a DVM and had 7 kids. When people asked him why he had so many kids his reply was simple ... Slave labor ...

Worst place?? Oklahoma Tax Commission, Legal Division. I was the person who got to tell folks who went through bankruptcy that it didn't matter what their attorney had told them all those back taxes, interest and penalty were NOT dischargeable ... Never mind that I worked with a bunch of women who were so mean that a co-worker of ours actually committed suicide because they bullied her so much. God, I hated that place. If it weren't for GC I'd still be there ... Now you guys know why I am so good to him ... He saved me from H.E.L.L.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never mind that I worked with a bunch of women who were so mean that a co-worker of ours actually committed suicide because they bullied her so much. God, I hated that place.

Geeeeeeeeez Patty, way to be a "debbie downer"

Now i'm depressed, you win! are you happy now???

Just kidding girl, love ya!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geeeeeeeeez Patty, way to be a "debbie downer"

Now i'm depressed, you win! are you happy now???

Just kidding girl, love ya!

I know ... those women were REAL be-yotches. I used to call them "The God Squad" because they used to say all the time it didn't matter what they did because God would forgive them in the end. I can hardly wait 'til we are all dead and gone and they are in the rowboat to hell with me ... I'm gonna laugh my *** off ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom