What is the most unusual or unique thing you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zork

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a book titled The Effects of Nuclear Weapons put out in 1964 by our govt. Has lotsa pictures of damage from the Japanese bombs and test bombs in Nevada and other places.

It has a little round computer, like a slip stick, where you can calculate what temperature you will reach if you're 500 ft from the detonation point of a 30 kilo nuke device. All you need to know to build a bomb-proof shelter for when the SHTF.
-------

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a book titled The Effects of Nuclear Weapons put out in 1964 by our govt. Has lotsa pictures of damage from the Japanese bombs and test bombs in Nevada and other places.

It has a little round computer, like a slip stick, where you can calculate what temperature you will reach if you're 500 ft from the detonation point of a 30 kilo nuke device. All you need to know to build a bomb-proof shelter for when the SHTF.
-------

I have a similar one that was published in 1971... it's fun reading!

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say that you must post pics of the item you have to make this thread really cool!

Ask and you shall recieve!
As earlier posted, this is my Lignose Einhand, and the Russian garrison flag captured in Vietnam, in 1971.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_1533b916.jpg

[Broken External Image]

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
A 2002 Honda cbr 600 f4i motorcycle.

Dang, I didn't know Sarah Jessica Parker was on the site.

I've got a couple brass tanks, a Sherman and a Stuart, my dad got while in the military. I think their used on the sandboards while doing manuouvers so the brass knows were everybody is. He also brought back a 14" dia brass bell from Korean when he was stationed over there. THe neatest thing is a model ship of the Santa Maria he built from scratch back in '64 or '65.
My Ma has the letters from her brother wrote to the family while in WWII. His first letter when he arrived at Basic, till the notice from the Navy about him being lost as sea. His last letter that arrived after the notice from the Navy is still sealed. Granny never opened it.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided that my Blasting Machine wasn't cool enough to keep up with all the cool things you guys are posting.

So... here's some pics of my 1" Gatling Gun Cartridge from around 1868. These massive guns were produced in 6 and 10 barrel versions!

Read more about the Gatling Gun here: http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USN/ref/MG/I/MG-2.html#5

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

ummm is that thing rimfire???

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 1 penny from each mint, from each year, in good or better grade from this date back to the civil war. My grandfather made me the collection and I've kept it going for a few years now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom