What pistol powder are you guys using??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being new to loading and only being able to find CFE Pistol powder that's all I've been using, just picked up 2 more pounds yesterday..

do you think the prices on powder valley's site will stay the same once or (if) they ever get some in??

buying bulk would save me a ton of money in the long run, bigtime !!

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
do you think the prices on powder valley's site will stay the same once or (if) they ever get some in?? The N320 I got stayed the same price. Plus, good or bad depending when you see it, they don't have any limit.

buying bulk would save me a ton of money in the long run, bigtime !! stuff that hazmat to the limit!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no limit?? no wonder they don't have any, if I had a gun store or the likes I'd buy everything I could get my hands on and mark it up accordingly.....

maybe we need a powder/components thread and have everyone chime in when they find something, to give some of us slackers a better chance ..... and corporate horders less of one :)

as posted I don't really face book so maybe those that do have powder valley's FB could let us know.... I'd really like to buy 16# for $260 :D

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no limit?? no wonder they don't have any, if I had a gun store or the likes I'd buy everything I could get my hands on and mark it up accordingly.....So you want to be the Goose Island of reloading?

maybe we need a powder/components thread and have everyone chime in when they find something, to give some of us slackers a better chance ..... and corporate horders less of one :) Why not check the sites that are already out there? Like Facebook!

as posted I don't really face book so maybe those that do have powder valley's FB could let us know.... I'd really like to buy 16# for $260 :DWhat powder you looking for?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.