What significant decreases in volume or quanity have you noticed in your grocery cart ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All y’all need to hush. Lol. I’ve been eating gluten free for years now and if you’ve never looked, check out how small the quantities are. Yet the price is higher than anything else. It suck’s.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did using capital letters become universally equated with YELLING? Everyone seems to think this, and I think that is funny!
This is when the reduction in things started. We got used to using smaller letters and it became the new normal. Now if you buy a family size bag of chips, everyone thinks your angry.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20220314_115700.jpg

Dayumm.....Can't even hardly afford to make a pot of beans anymore.

I know I'm an old fart, but I can easily remember when pork hocks we're about 0.50 cents each.

These worked out to about $2.66 each.

The times we live in !

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did using capital letters become universally equated with YELLING? Everyone seems to think this, and I think that is funny!

Don't know for sure. My guess would be that it is about the only way to "speak up", or emphasize exuberantly, or to convey a strong conviction above the normal chatter and punctuation. Your mileage may vary.

Woody

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had trouble finding Purina Cat Chow. Krogers, Atwoods, and TSC are all out, and as an absolute last resort, I went to WMart. They had 4 bags, and after going back to the front for a cart, they were down to two. I bought them both. :anyone:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about kids wagons. These are about 10 years apart, but the newer wagon is probably over 10 years old. Just shows the costs cutting in materials to produce a wagon and still try to make a profit.

806D547A-C4D4-4178-8881-980ABE490FCF.jpeg

11D85137-B0D9-4900-A279-5BA2F138B31F.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom