What the @@%&*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wkenneth got me thinking with this quote What in the hell did you do to my kitchen? It stinks in here and I just cleaned it!!" we all been there one time or another so let us hear from you guys what you have done to the house or mabye car that the little woman took a dislike to,my worse one would be putting my first buck in the truck her new car (when we bought the car it was our car after putting the deer in the truck, i found out it was her car lol) took alot of cleaning and a yr later on hot days she swears she could smell it,note i could'nt smell it.she was pissed about it until we traded it off.never done that again oh i was 19 when that happen

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I left town on a javelina hunt a couple years ago and was meeting my cousin at Chickasha so he could ride with me. He has a colony of beetles and I had a wolf skull I wanted him to clean and planned to take it with me so his wife could take it home after she dropped him off to ride with me. I got it out of the freezer and left it in the back of my pickup parked in the garage and forgot about it. My wife called in a couple days asking what was in my truck that was stinking and dripping blood in the garage. She got it out and took it back to the freezer for me. I married a sweet one....but she did do a lot of complaining about it.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went quail hunting several years back ( when there were still quail ) anyway..somehow I left one in my hunting jacket..I used a closet in a spare bedroom for all my clothes but the quail smelled up the whole house..really, really bad..I also witnessed a dead mallard duck get stuffed under the seat of an old truck several years back..yes it was on purpose..Kind of a get even with a bunch at work..Anyway, it took several weeks, actually we had forgot all about it..but when it finally started cooking off it would be hard to describe just how bad it smelled. The truck was only used by a certain group there at the plant and was not road legal..Welding truck only......Pretty much got even..

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This past December I had an ice chest of meat from my Christmas antlerless harvest. I had kept the ice chest in the back of my tahoe and every day I would drain and put in new ice. On the last day I opened it up and noticed there was ice but no standing water where it melted. Well, I apparently forgot to put the drain plug back in the day before. It was cold but even that little bit of drained water leaked out on my carpet in the back. I cleaned it a few times and it didn't seem too bad at first but as it warmed up it was pretty rank. I tried everything to get that out but eventually time and continuous cleaning...and some dryer sheets finally got rid of that smell.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cleaned some rabbits in the kitchen sink the wrong way when I was a kid. My mom would let me rebuild a carburetor at the kitchen table but my rabbits had to stay outside after that.

Had a bottle of shad guts leak out into a tool box in a service truck I used to drive. I finally got the smell off of the tools but I bet that truck still stinks.

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a bobcat that I had planed to get mounted and put it into a old deep freezer in the basement. I got a call from my wife that the house was stinking and she thought some critter had died under the house. No it was the bobcat, the old deep freezer had gone out. Two gallons of bleach and a sawzall fixed it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom