What to do when your bored and ill and at home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful day today except for the cold I have. Me and the dog on the couch watching the Masters live on my laptop. I don't like sitting around plus my wife told me I should stay in bed and not do anything at all (she know's me...Ha!)
Sooo, I put some hooks up in my walk in closet to hang my rifle bags. Then I decided to clean a few guns. Got my mosin off the wall (love that gun and need to go shoot it soon), pulled out the G9, AR, AK my creedmoor and a couple of pistols. Put a sheet down over the carpet and went after it.
Truth be told, I never let them get very dirty but I enjoy doing it, and this was the perfect time to be able to clean my guns in the house while watching the Masters (wife not too keen about me doing this....she'll never know).
Finished cleaning and rubbed down all the outsides of the guns with a silicone rag that makes them just shine.
Good day that could have been spent getting those guns dirty, but still a good day considering.
Life is exactly what you make of it and I think I made it as good as it could considering.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom