What to see in San Antonio TX? (Besides Sea World, the Alamo, river walk boat ride)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Was watching the news earlier, and they've received 10" of rain in less than 24 hours, flooding is incredible. Not sure if it will pose a problem for your plans or not, just a heads up.

Lenonthelake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont forget the Brewery. Lone Star Brewery Museum. More stuffed fish and fishing tackle than you can shake a stick at. My kids really loved it. They also enjoyed the wooden nickel and the ability to buy a beer, root beer of course. We also went to the square, Mexican Square with lots of tourist stuff. Dont forget the basement of the Alamo, they hid PeWees bike there.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Dont forget the Brewery. Lone Star Brewery Museum. More stuffed fish and fishing tackle than you can shake a stick at. My kids really loved it. They also enjoyed the wooden nickel and the ability to buy a beer, root beer of course. We also went to the square, Mexican Square with lots of tourist stuff. Dont forget the basement of the Alamo, they hid PeWees bike there.

I asked about it, they just laughed at me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom