What to see in San Antonio TX? (Besides Sea World, the Alamo, river walk boat ride)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My family tells a story about my first time going to the Alamo as a kid.

It was in the real early 80's and well, there was a drunkard bum Mexican passed out on the sidewalk that evening as we were walking past the Alamo area leaving.. and well, my old man told me he was dead.

A dead Mexican soldier from the war!! I of course believed him, then he told me to go kick him and so I did. That dead Mexican soldier woke up and I was freaked out. Old man said some probably not so nice things to him and we continued on.

I got some f-ed up childhood memories.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family tells a story about my first time going to the Alamo as a kid.

It was in the real early 80's and well, there was a drunkard bum Mexican passed out on the sidewalk that evening as we were walking past the Alamo area leaving.. and well, my old man told me he was dead.

A dead Mexican soldier from the war!! I of course believed him, then he told me to go kick him and so I did. That dead Mexican soldier woke up and I was freaked out. Old man said some probably not so nice things to him and we continued on.

I got some f-ed up childhood memories.
that's awsome

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did the 2 or3 hour Segway tour and it was pretty cool just buy the insurance. I bought so if my daughter wrecked but I will say the dude offered us up a race right at the end and my wife and I hit and with those things things being open wheeled we both went flying. We bent the axle on one and gave my wife a slight hip fracture.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add- Hit the Alamo as early in the morning as possible. Before the crowds hit, it's a beautiful place to spend time quietly walking the grounds. It represents a great ideal for our country.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did The Alamo, Buckhorn Saloon, Riverwalk ,Sea World and had fun. I enjoyed the old missions that are scattered around San Antonio the most.

Latest posts

Top Bottom