What was your very first CC weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I am actually working on getting my CC. I just bought my first semi-auto last week after exhausting research I went with the SA XD9 sub compact. I am planning a trip to the new 2A range in Tulsa soon with my wife and we will be taking the CC class together. I have been around revolvers, shotguns and rifles all my life, but this is my first SA and I am very excited to get to the range.

Any advice on a good holster (I have read good reviews about the Crossbreed Super Tuck) and PD ammo for a 9mm?

My preferred carry rig is an XD9 subcompact in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I carried that setup for a while and then ventured to a Gock 19 with a Minotaur, then a Sig P220 with a Milt Sparks, and came back around to the XD9sc/Crossbreed rig. It just feels best to me.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first time I got my CCW license was in 1972 in the State of Washington. The gun that I carried was a 4" Colt Police Positive Special in 38 special.

Latest posts

Top Bottom