What was your very first CC weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First purchased a S&W 3913. Still carry it or I added a S&W 940 (J frame in 9mm acp) I carry either. I have to admit that the 940 is super easy to carry.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First one i loaded and stuffed in my waist band after picking my CCL was a taurus 24-7. Carred it and a p11 for a year untill sold the taurus and swapped the p11 in for a M&P40c.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I left home my ex-cop ex-Marine father gave me a Beretta 92F to take with me. That was California 1988 and I didnt have a permit so it stayed at home for HD. Years later after art school I moved up to where I live there now up in the Sierra Nevada mountains in north Cali. My county sheriff there was the guy to go to and since I had a business and carried much cash to the bank late at night with no criminal record I qualified for him issuing me my permit. The Beretta was a little large for me to conceal so being California I had a list to go by of what I could buy and carry. I chose a S.A. XD subcompact, with 10rnd mags ala Cali laws. Started another business in Iowa so we moved to Des Moines and got my permit there from the Polk County Sheriffs office and carried the same pistol, same as when I moved here. Still carrying it here but now with mags with more rnds and a few different BUGs.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kel Tec P11 from Oklahoma Police Supply...... thought it was a good deal at $250.... it actually was at the time... but now that ive shot better guns i hate it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom