What will he score?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deernducks42

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres Mr. Freak Nasty himself what do you all think he will score?

Attachments

• 080259-R1-10-9A.jpg
    080259-R1-10-9A.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 348

deernducks42

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow thats a first that for me from what I have heard from other people that have looked at it. Had two official scorers look at it and some buddies who are on pro staff for redhead and quaker boy and all the feedback ive heard is he will be in the neighborhood of 180s. This deers g2,g3.and g4 are all over ten inches when you make it into a life size blow up pic. Thanks for the feedback though i appreciate it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heres Mr. Freak Nasty himself what do you all think he will score?

Its really hard to score a buck from a picture. He has good mass, not great, really good tine length, average width, and a some deductions.
Is he a 200lb+ buck, from the NW or a 130 lb buck from the SE. Great rack from what I can tell no matter what size he is, and could count 13 points, maybe 14?
On a 200 lb buck I'm thinking he would get a high 150 net? On a smaller bodied buck he might go into the high 160+ net. Gross would be a little higher putting it over 170.

I'd sure put him on my wall none the less"D

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's cousin has a 17 pointer on the wall. It's rack looks similar but with a little less mass and more points than the on in the pic. He scored 148. SE Oklahoma deer. When checked in they said he was pushing 10 years old and on the downhill slide. IIRC he only weighed 123lbs field dressed. For reference the cousin's friend shot a nice 10 point that went 147lbs later the same day in almost the same spot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom