What's fun in Bartelsville?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm headed up there this weekend with my girlfriend and I was wanting to figure out a nice place for dinner on Friday and some fun places to go on Saturday.

We are staying at the Price Tower which I'm excited about. I'm a huge fan of Frank Lloyd Wright's work. Saturday the only thing I've got planned so far is to do the Price Tower tour, and hit up Dinks BBQ.

If I can only convince my girlfriend to go to one Phillips related museum, is the mansion tour better or the official corporate Phillips museum?

Any other places I should hit up? I was thinking Woolaroc, but isn't that more of a summer type place to check out?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Definately Murphy's or Frank and Lola's.........Dinks is great food but.............the three times my dad and I ate there, 4 hours later.......you don't want to know. My dad could eat jalepenos and habaneros like candy corns, Dinks would wreck us like the ice berg did the Titantic. We thought it might be a fluke the first two times, so we gave it a third try, not good. Woolaroc is much better when it's cool out. Born and raised in Bville.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I definitely recommend Frank & Lola's over Murphy's, myself. Also Luigi's is good if you're in the mood for Italian.

At F&L, their green chili verde is to DIE FOR! Either over fries as an appetizer, or open face on the burger. I would seriously club baby seals for their recipe. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom