What's fun in Bartelsville?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a little kid visiting my gramma in Pawhuska in the summers my dentist's office was in the Price Tower. Cool building. I later interned at Phillips Petroleum in the summers between college years- worked in downtown Bville then out at the R&D complex. I liked living there but there was not alot to do for a young person- so we went to Tulsa alot. Really got to know Hwy 75.

Murphys is great for a small old fashioned steak house, been there forever. There are a few other decent restaurants, some already mentioned. Take a drive out to Osage Hills State Park- you can do some nice light hiking or walking down to a stream with a cool rock ledge and falls. Tom Mix museum in Dewey. Johnstone Park where Oklahomas first commercial oil well is as is an art center and a really nice park. Small nice shopping mall. Movie theatre. And then there is Wooloroc.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll also suggest Woolaroc and Frank and Lola's. Just make sure you get to F&L's earlier rather than later. The food is good, but they have a small dining space that fills up fast especially on Fridays. If you get there closer to 5PM then it shouldn't be too bad of a wait.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips everyone.

Had a great time out there. Had the Rib Eye at Frank and Lola's and it was great, also made a lunch trip to Dink's.

We did the Price Tower tour, the Phillips 66 corporate muesuem, and managed to make it through most of Woolaroc. That Colt collection is AMAZING.

Latest posts

Top Bottom