What's was the most disconcerting thing involving a gun you ever saw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK since the rest of you are sharing I will share one of mine weirdest. Years ago I was working as a bouncer in a gay bar. A young "queen" and her boyfriend got very drunk and got into a big fight. Seems boyfriend was making eyes at someone else and queenie saw him. We threw them both out.

A little later I stepped outside for a cigarette since I needed the fresh air. (yea you had to be there) queenie shows up in full drag waving a sawed off shotgun around. She as going to kill us all she yelled. No body loved her, even her parents disowned her, got fired from her job for showing up dressed as a girl (late 70s)

I started lying my a$$ off. I always liked her, thought she was hot, yada yada yada. Kept it up until I got close enough to grab the gun and hit her with it. Cops got there and laughed their a$$es off but I sat on the curb and shook for hours it seemed like. Then threw up. A friend had to drive me home I was shaking so bad.

I am not ashamed to admit I have never been so scared in my life. Most of my run ins have been with knives and it has gotten to the point I will just shoot the next person to pull a knife on me, but in my book nothing compares to a crazed drag queen with a gun.

Did you ever know Jim Walker or any of the Doonkeens? They were bouncers probably around that same time.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever know Jim Walker or any of the Doonkeens? They were bouncers probably around that same time.

Not that I can remember. I worked at a couple of strip clubs and 1 gay bar, 1 Lez bar. all on south side of OKC. I only did it for a few years before I got married the first time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not ashamed to admit I have never been so scared in my life. Most of my run ins have been with knives and it has gotten to the point I will just shoot the next person to pull a knife on me, but in my book nothing compares to a crazed drag queen with a gun.

So, you're saying that you are this guy?

Awesome!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom