Whats your dream car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching one of the Power Block's Muscle Car re-runs this morning. "Million Dollar Muscle" This show would get any gear head salivating. It gets worse for me when they get to the Blue Ovals. Specifically the 68-69 Mustangs with the Mach 1 package.
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_1969_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_Front_Angle_Maroon_sy.jpg

I kick myself often for not meeting a certain girl 2 weeks earlier. Why. The car her brother sold just before we met. Different car same package. Factory original 69 Mach 1. It makes me cry to say it. They sold it for 7,000. My very clean F150 4x4 would have been sold the same day to buy this sucker.
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_mymach61006.jpg

A second choice would be the Boss 302 package Mustang. One sweat road racer.

So whats your dream car, or the car you have to hold off until the kids are out of the house to track down and buy?

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't think of any one specifically that I consider my dream car but along the stang/blue oval lines prolly a Boss 429 and an original Cobra (427 side oiler or 289). Heck even a replica/kit cobra would be nice.
And don't wanna leave out a lowered & chopped custom '34 either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom