Whats your favorite movie gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Jacob 'Big Jake' McCandles

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Big_Jake
Bj9.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Jacob 'Big Jake' McCandles
"I thought you was dead...?"

"Not hardly."

I really like that movie. :D :thumb:

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dirty Harry’s S&W 29 .44 Mag.

THANK YOU!!!!! I was have tempted to post this one up out of shock that no one else had. It's not my favorite persay, but I'm my childhood years it was VERY high on that list. But I guess being iconic, doesn't make it a favorite, and the whole "just imagine it disappearing and it disappears disappears" factor of the predators gun to me was a no brainier.

And though it's not a gun, I would LOVE the opportunity to accidently hack off one of my own limbs with a Light Saber!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom