What's your opinion on...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have also noticed many of the overpriced items are people trying to get their money back on something they paid too much for in the first place. There have to be some special circumstances before I'll pay more for "previously owned" than "brand new", especially if it's been "customized".

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
marking up a new/unused AR lower $10-20 for not being on the books?

Do you guys think that it's chicken **** to try and sell a lower for $10-20 more than you paid for it because the person buying wouldn't have it in their name? Got into a debate with a guy I work with at lunch on this topic. I feel like i'd pay $20 more than I can buy it new but I guess some people don't care if it's in their name or not.

I would not mark anything up for "not being on the books". But if I bought it and decided to not use it, I wouldn't have a problem at all on marking it up 20 bucks for my time, trouble and gas to go get it in the first place.
they can pay for the convienience or go get thier own from the FFL.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just buy what I want, whether it's through a legal private sale or on a 4473; doesn't really matter to me. I'm really not worried too much about somebody trying to take my guns away from me. Besides, my insurance company has a photo and serial number of every firearm I own anyway. I have nothing to hide. Take my guns away from me? Kinda gives me a chuckle ya know?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several 80% lowers are more than double an Anderson, so no. It is more than fair. It is capitalism. Anyone with a problem with that is a bad American.

Latest posts

Top Bottom