When being armed is pointless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes But? do you have the statistics for That scenerio?

You are asking him for statistics on attacks that didn't happen because deterrence worked. Ain't gonna happen.

It doesn't require a lot of thought to understand, once you realize that concealed carry presents as an unarmed person in most cases, while open carry tells anyone who cares to look that that person, in fact IS armed and has means to defend themself.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So in other words, open carry lets you take advantage of the 21' rule, and concealed carry extends that rule to 30'+?

This is where the art of Ninjutsu comes in handy. Which I am an expert in.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are asking him for statistics on attacks that didn't happen because deterrence worked. Ain't gonna happen.

It doesn't require a lot of thought to understand, once you realize that concealed carry presents as an unarmed person in most cases, while open carry tells anyone who cares to look that that person, in fact IS armed and has means to defend themself.

I agree, he was changing his story to fit His needs

"Yes but in the real world the attack would have been much more likely to occur on the concealed carry."
quoted is his original "yea but? "answer to this ??

"Wasn't every "victim" in that video open carrying?

Michael Brown "

.Concealed or open carry ,its your actions ,that are going to determine your fate!

.Being consious of your surroundings ,good eq and training, Attitude.

.The sight of a gun IS going to deter some, some ...Maybe not so much (as in the "size" conversation)

.Whats the time difference in drawing OCvCC...... .2-.3 seconds

.Carry how you like Bryan ,you know the deal, and I've heard some of your storys.

.I'm not against either, but anyone who thinks theyre afraid of my gun , or I'm 6'5" they wont bother me...
Could be in for a Painful awakining.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in other words, open carry lets you take advantage of the 21' rule, and concealed carry extends that rule to 30'+?

This is where the art of Ninjutsu comes in handy. Which I am an expert in.

Didnt they do a study , only to find out the 21' rule just wasnt enough in Most cases, and change it to 30' for Legal discussions?

.And Yea , I bought a Ninjutsu video,..."Diamond Dave"...hes teaching me about the Judy Chop, and the Ninge Chop....sure hope it helps.

.His video says I can be a xpirt in a couple weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom