When to re-new CCL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my carry licence is going to expire the end of Feb. How soon do I need to go in to do the renewal thing? I know as soon as possible would be best, but just wondering how long they take on issuing the renewals.

Also how much is the cost? I'm kind of strapped right now so I kind of need to know what the cost is going to be.

Thanks for any info.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they send out a notification when its expiring? I noticed mine expires in April. I don't even know how to renew it anymore. Guess I could check out their website and find out?

Mac68

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sent me a renewal letter last time. Not sure about now. But do it quick because i waited til about a month before mine expired and it took like 2 months to get it back.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my letter this week for a March expiration, sent it off the next day for a 10 year renewl.

Get your passport photo for $.19 from http://www.epassportphoto.com/ Take your own picture upload it to the website, follow the directions, save it, send it to Walgreens and pick up your 4x6 for .19

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As backed up as they are, I would do it as soon as possible. Mine took 60 days and it was not a crunch time. If there is anyway possible get the 10 year for 170. Who knows what will happen in the next 5 years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom