When to Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If an individual might wonder about what to do, then perhaps its time to review Oklahoma law regarding when the use of deadly force by a civilian may be authorized. There is a specific, short list spelled out by those laws.

Many things are not as they appear. What if the officer being beaten with a ball bat is not a real officer, but an impostor, being driven off by an accosted citizen?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kick the guy in the nutz, when he turn on you with the bat, you have every right to shoot him. :D

Now that is down right funny. The nut kick I think is a good idea, as well as a get the hell of them, something to stop the drowning, beating or whatever. Never a cut and dried situation, but pretty sure you cannot step up behind someone beating someone else with a bat and squeeze the trigger.

I think Escalation of force should be part of the sda training. Too many should I shoot situations...believe it or not everyone, shooting or doing nothing is not the only option you have.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If an individual might wonder about what to do, then perhaps its time to review Oklahoma law regarding when the use of deadly force by a civilian may be authorized. There is a specific, short list spelled out by those laws.

Many things are not as they appear. What if the officer being beaten with a ball bat is not a real officer, but an impostor, being driven off by an accosted citizen?

Knowing progun40 from doing a couple of trades with him and knowing that he is a LEO my post was intended as a tounge in cheek humorous comment.

I am well aware of the statutes, thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom