Where are you going to bug out to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen several mentions of bug out bags. I was wondering where your headed? Do you have general direction? I plan on bugging in, but have another location not to far away as my secondary location and still have a third fall back place to go. All can be reached by foot if needed and the third place would take a couple days hike to get there. What's your plan?

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't plan on bugging out at all, until resources run low. Think of it more as "consolidation of resources" than "fleeing". It's better to organize with your neighborhood, and plan for a mutual defense and assistance, than to spend lots of money on things you can't carry.

Muskrat

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Staying where we are. We have just a couple of neighbors then several miles of open land around us. Plenty of fresh water from a spring if something doesn't happen to it as well as two water wells, two gas wells enough land thats ours to grow and raise what we need and plenty of game. Among the family members we also have the fire power and military training to protect what we have if need be.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also live out of the city. Got the land for the grand kids to play on but also for us to be able to have a really big garden if we need too. We have a water well so all should be OK.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the present time, the only time I plan on bugging out is if the weather radio goes off and says a tornado is coming right at me. A storm shelter is one of the things on my to do list. I try to keep some items handy just in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom