Where can I sell old ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyfair

Marksman
Reaction score
I made a fair offer and even offered to drive to a meeting place close from Ada which is about 150 mile round trip for me and the seller wanted to "research" I mean its old .25acp ammo. Never heard back after the research 🤣
Sorry man. I was able to get it sold for a much better price.

Also i was getting married this weekend so keeping up with messages here kept slipping out of my mental checklist of things to do.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25 Cal- is that the one where you shoot the guy but he's still coming at you and start to fire again but it's all jammed up and you can't get that old hull out of the little piece of s so you have to try and just throw it at him and hit him in the head?

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25 Cal- is that the one where you shoot the guy but he's still coming at you and start to fire again but it's all jammed up and you can't get that old hull out of the little piece of s so you have to try and just throw it at him and hit him in the head?
Must not have the right .25. Or could it be operator error? I have had several. None never jammed on me, and were accurate to shoot snakes in a creek under an old wooden bridge. Me standing on bridge, snake on rock at waters edge.

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one has been going strong for 108 years doesnt sound anything like yours

Attachments

• 20240915_141023_HDR.jpg
    20240915_141023_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom