Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys. He is MUCH stronger today than he was even yesterday. Have done breathing treatments today. Every 6 hours for now. And a little PT, every hour. He isn't happy with doing those things. Lol He's starting to try and not do stuff when he doesn't want to. That's a good thing! 😁 But yes he still has to do them. 😉😁 He's stable and that's a good thing since the roller coaster ride we've been on. I FINALLY got a good night's sleep. Whew! And ate something besides Diet Coke and Skittles. Man, the things we do to ourselves.

Doctor hasn't made rounds yet but I'm hoping we can take another step forward after he rests for today.

Thank you all for caring enough to let me unload on you. As many of you are aware we have no family that gives a **** about either of us. When it comes right down to it, we gotta just figure it out together and get on with it. Everyone is just bitching about what we do anyway so we might as well give them something to ***** about, and get better. 😉😇🤭🤗

Latest posts

Top Bottom