Where did you buy your first gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Years ago, my grandfather took me to a local pawn shop right down the road(27th&sunnylane)

He got me a Savage model 64 .22lr
It was great..until someone stole it for drug money.

But my first gun I got myself at Sportsman Warehouse. Kimber Eclipse $980

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother. Ithaca 20 gauge single shot with shortened stock. Still have it. It will be the first shotgun for the guy to the left!
$50 (He was upgrading so he needed the money) and I think it was 27 years ago.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad gave me my first gun. I don't quite remember what gun I bought first. Might have been that Glenfield 22 from Sam Filippo at Sam's Pawn on 16th and Portland. I bought a gazzillion guns from him.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my first gun at a gun show at the OKC state fair grounds from Big Boys Guns and Ammo, who had a set of tables up, maybe five of them. It was a great deal price-wise. It was a Smith & Wesson Sigma in .40SW, and it was a piece of garbage. I had to shoot a few hundred rounds to determine that: tons of stove-pipes and unbelievably bad accuracy. I thought it was just me, but it haunted everyone who shot it. I'm glad they had to pay Glock so much money.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first gun, a Ruger P95 at SW Shooters. I liked that place!

Daisy Red Ryder Wal-Mart (1977).

On this note, I took my son to Walmart today to buy his first Red Ryder. We had a blast shooting cans all afternoon today. He will probably be outshooting me in a couple of years...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom