Where in Tulsa to find CR2354 coin batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent half the day last week running around in Fort Smith trying to find button-cell batteries. I got the 2032s... Lowe's WalMart, heck everyone has those. Found the CR1620s at RatShack... finally.

But after 2 different WalMarts, Michaels, Lowe's and Radio Shack, I couldn't find 2354s anywhere.

I know they have them on Amazon, and I'll probably buy up a fair stock there, but I'm headed to Tulsa to pick up my boy and I'd like to have some of this batteries so he and I can go shoot and I can put one of these cheapish red dot/reflex sights on his M&P 15-22. The iron sights are dialed all the way out and it's still not right. He does fine, but he has to adjust visually since the sights won't dial out far enough to get it on-target (this is at like 25 yards).

So... where can I pick up a couple of these in the Tulsa area?

Thanks!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ebay is where I get all of my CR batteries. Just do a search for:CR2354

I don't see myself getting them on Ebay and having them in-hand in the next couple of days. Sure, it's possible... but I am looking for a place in Tulsa to pick up a few to get me through until I get them on Amazon.

Kinda like the title said... :rolleyes2

Thanks tho! :twocents:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Batteries Plus carries them in stock, if not at 11th and memorial then 41st and Sheridan. Which reminds me I needed to get some 2032's for my garage door openers.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found every odd battery I've ever needed o their shelves.

Aarond

Since you changed the title, I didn't know what you were talking about... I thought you meant Batteries Plus, until I went back and re-read and noticed you had changed the title of your post to "Can we say Radio Shack?" A bit condescending, however...

I don't understand, except to conclude you didn't read my entire original post, in which I indicated I HAD been to Radio Shack. And they didn't have them, or I wouldn't be looking to pick them up when I go to Tulsa. Maybe your RatShack has them.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Batteries Plus carries them in stock, if not at 11th and memorial then 41st and Sheridan. Which reminds me I needed to get some 2032's for my garage door openers.

Batteries Plus Bulbs
10846 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74133

I'll definitely try them first... especially since I have to go to FBT and they're only 2 minutes away! W00T!

Hey FatBoys... you listenin'? Stock up on some of those common button batteries to share your customers an extra trip here and there, eh? :D I'm willing to pay a few cents extra to not have to stop somewhere else. It's a cheap item, requires little to no shelf space and makes you another convenient stopping spot. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom