Where the Hell is our president?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is our president not speaking about the situation in Libya, even after he propmted the people of that nation to "rise up"? Meanwhile people are buying iodine tablets by the thousands thinking that they could get radiation poisioning or that the iodine tablets will save them from the meltdown in Japan.....Where is the leader of the free world that should be calming peoples fears in this country?

Oh yea, I forgot he has been busy playing golf and doing photo ops for espn while the world collapses around him. I hope everyone that voted for him are happy with the leadership that has been shown lately.:rant:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He abandoned the people of Libya. If I was president we'd have had a no-fly zone in hours. Don't need to put troops on the ground. Just level the playing field.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hes too busy to talk about or help Libya, hes got to finish is big 12 prediction, practice bowing and apologizing for the United States, and discussing anti gun legislation/executive orders to counter the Governor's attempted assassination shooting.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hes too busy to talk about or help Libya, hes got to finish is big 12 prediction, practice bowing and apologizing for the United States, and discussing anti gun legislation/executive orders to counter the Governor's attempted assassination shooting.

Don't forget about working on his golf swing!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You boys'll get your wish. We'll have at least one more unfunded war by the end of the week. Meanwhile, all the girlios need to take their iodine pills and hide under the bed. Ole ignernt will tell you when it's safe to come out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom