where to buy custom knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
any place around okc that stocks custom hand made knives from various makers? looking to purchase one for a gift.
George englebretson used to be my go to guy but he passed away a few years ago

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check J W Knives on eBay or you could go by Dunkin Donuts on 39th at about 1pm
Jeff shows up there every day with several

George held court there every day and the guys still show up

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know where your located, but there is a gun on nw 36th and MacArthur. He's a little different and his store is a wreck, but he's pretty knowledgeable and carries a wide assortment, included customs

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know where your located, but there is a gun on nw 36th and MacArthur. He's a little different and his store is a wreck, but he's pretty knowledgeable and carries a wide assortment, included customs
Knives and more. His prices are good for a brick and mortar store. I've bought a couple from him. Everyone should go there once just for the experience. Wreck...that's putting it mildly.

And from everything I've read on the internet, don't take your knives there to have them sharpened.

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's sharpened 2 for me. The first was an awesome job, the job on my zt with elmax steel was pretty sloppy. Won't do that again, but he has a pretty incredible selection.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's sharpened 2 for me. The first was an awesome job, the job on my zt with elmax steel was pretty sloppy. Won't do that again, but he has a pretty incredible selection.
Yeah from what I can tell he uses paper wheels. He should be able to sharpen most knives hair shaving sharp in under 10 minutes, but some people say it takes him weeks. There are even stories of him losing them for a period of time. He needs an ocd Secretary to cleanup and organize everything and he would probably do very well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom