where to buy rice bran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
some atwoods have it.do'nt pay anymore then 12 dollars for it.also i mix together 2 rice brans with one soybean meal should be able to get at ross's it's around 15.00 a bag add 5lb salt and 10lb sugar mix it all together real good and you have some might find deer bait and by adding soybean meal also good for them.bucks seem to like better then does do'nt know why that is just something i have seen like this evening does came in and went straight for the corn,when the bucks showed up they walked right over the top of corn and never put there heads down until they got to the rice bran after eating on it for awhile 30 mins or so,then they went to corn.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The stuff is not the cocaine that some have mentioned. I have one pile that does get a little attention however, at my other pile there are deer all around yet the funny part is that the only thing hitting it is bobcats who are using it as a litter box.

Hog Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
we started using the rice bran and molasses mixed instead of corn and molasses. It gets really thick and has set up like a soft brick of deer feed. They deer were going through 10 gal. of molasses and 100lbs of corn in a week. The rice bran has slowed this down considerable. I have 125 pics on the game camera every 3 days with does bucks and coons on the camera. My cousin has a stand 10 feet from the feeder, I told him it was too close but he insisted on hunting it there are pics of deer hitting the feed ten minutes after he leaves the stand but they dont come while he is there. We buy our rice bran at Nowata feed store, it was higher than corn, but now is the same price and last longer I think the deer like the liquid molasses and will eat whatever it is soaking on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom