1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Where's all the OU Love????

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Parks 788, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    OSU outplayed Texas in pretty much every phase, and it wasn't really a close game. But you can't turn it over 4 times... and I lost track of how many 3rd down penalties extended Texas drives.

And OSU still had a chance in OT, that's how lopsided it was. I thought there were 3-4 calls in the game I didn't really agree with, against both teams.

2. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    An OSU fan started this thread LOL.... Y'all can dish it out, but you sure can't take it in return. Some y'all act like crybabies when someone gives you some ribbing back.

OSU was overrated and got exposed.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Slim Deal likes this.
  3. Parks 788

Parks 788 Sharpshooter

That'd be me who started the thread. I'm pretty sure i can take the heat from extremely loyal OU Fanbois. Ya know, the ones who never attended OU and got all their OU paraphernalia from Walmart and are the most rabid.

And OSU was not so much over rated as they lost a game due to stupid errors and not necessarily out skilled. Now if you want to talk about overrated this season then let's talk about your boys from OU. Preseaons ranked #7 and several of the College Game Day fellas picked them to be in the playoffs. Well, what happend? A mediocre defense at best and QB who is hot and cold. So, tell me again who was exposed as overrated.

4. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    and just think how embarrassing it would be to lose that "mediocre defense and hot and cold QB?"

Hopefully we are studying TU's playbook. :D

5. Parks 788

Parks 788 Sharpshooter

You know what. OSU football and basketball are notorious for collapsing in vital parts of their games and walking away with an L. Seems to be a theme with them for the past 25 years that I've been a fan and alumni. I wouldn't put it past them to do in on the 21st. That being said, i think this year is the best chance they have to walk out of Norman with a W.

6. 1911Sooner

1911Sooner Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Bedlam this week fellas. OU opens as a 10 point favorite. Night Game. Gameday. Awesome!

druryj likes this.
  7. druryj

druryj Administrator Staff Member

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Bedlam...you just never know when these two play.

pstmstr likes this.
  8. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I told this joke on the radio on KTOK when they were asking for bedlam jokes.

An OSU fan walks into a local bar with his dog.

[​IMG]
    The bartender says, "Hey bud, no pets allowed in here."

The man says, "But wait! This is a special dog, you have to turn on the game to see. When OSU scores, my dog does flips!"

Sure enough, the bartender turns on the game, after half an hour, OSU makes a field goal and the dog starts doing back flips down the bar and back.

"Wow," said the bartender, amazed, "That's great! What does he do when they score a touchdown?"

"I don't know, I've only had him for seven years."

dennishoddy and Slim Deal like this.
  9. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I always thought this was a weird argument. In essence it says that you might come from anywhere, any background, gone to (or not) any other school and still be a big OU fan. But no one loves OSU except the people who went to school there. I don't think it's a complement. :rollingla

10. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Did you learn to spell at OU? It’s spelled compliment at OSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kirk1978 and TedKennedy like this.