Where's my jacket????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Tennessee visiting the kids and grandkids. Saturday was 101 and muggy. Went to Church in the rain Sunday morning, and it was a real nice day. It's been raining all morning, and their saying a high today of 68. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I can't even describe how nice it was with a cup of coffee on the porch this morning. Sounds like we may get some cooler weather back in Oklahoma. In the mean time, I'm gonna enjoy it here with the family.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
read the paper and had coffee on the deck. at 50 i was cool with flannel house pants and a sweatshirt. awesome!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were camping all weekend. Friday and most of Saturday were beyond warm. Saturday evening, wearing shorts and shirtless, we wheeled a cooler of beer over to the pavilion across the way to take dry shelter for the storm. After the storm passed, we went back and changed into pants and a shirt. Last night it was pants and jackets. It might have been perfect if we weren't in a burn ban and could have a campfire. Still a bizarre difference between when we got there and when we left.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No jacket necessary! My wife was whining about it being "cold" yesterday, while I was out in the yard barefoot in shorts and a t-shirt. Felt great to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom