Which AK mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like mentioned. Stay as far as possible from Korean mags. I made that mistake once and they wouldn't fit by a long shot.

I ended up getting Chinese and they're nice. The Yugo are pretty nice to. Tight fit and They have the bolt catch to hold the bolt open on the last round

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a few mags in a drawer from years ago when I owned an AK and was trying to figure out their origin.

Anyone know anything about mags with what appears to be a 4 digit serial number?

I guess I could add a few more details. I was thinking it was a romanian metal mag, but googling around I can't find anything about serial numbers, so I thought it might be something a bit more unique.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a few mags in a drawer from years ago when I owned an AK and was trying to figure out their origin.

Anyone know anything about mags with what appears to be a 4 digit serial number?

I guess I could add a few more details. I was thinking it was a romanian metal mag, but googling around I can't find anything about serial numbers, so I thought it might be something a bit more unique.

The shape and features would help more. Pics would help too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom